Conference Delegate Rates Reading
Day Delegate Rates include:-
- Main Conference Suite
- 3 Tea/Coffee breaks throughout the duration of the meeting with a selection of superb homemade desserts & pastries
- 2 course Luncheon in our stylish 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant or working buffet lunch
- Mineral Water
- Note Pads & Pens
- 1x Flipchart
- Dedicated Events Host to attend to your requirements
Alternatively a 24 Hour Delegate Rate, incorporates the Day Delegate inclusions above in addition to:-
- Superb 3 Course Table d'hôte Dinner in our stylish 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double Room for sole occupancy
- Full English Buffet Breakfast
- Day Delegate package inclusions
- Use of the hotel’s Esprit Fitness & Dermalogica Spa with 19m indoor heated Pool with Sun Loungers, extensive large Gym with the latest Life Fitness Equipment, Sauna and Steam Room
Room Hire rates include: Flip Chart, Electronic Screen, Notepads, Pens and Water and is subject to availability.
Tea and Coffee with biscuits and pastries are available on request providing high quality branded refreshments in comfortable surroundings.
The Academy offers consistently high levels of service and quality. Combined with the services of a dedicated Conference and Events Manager and flexible lunch options, it all adds up to the ideal choice for your event.
All our Day Delegate Rates include complimentary Parking and Superfast Ruckus Ethernet Wi-Fi.
All our rates include VAT at the current prevailing rate of 20% where applicable.
Refreshments – Our delegate packages include exciting refreshments throughout the day including home made scones, delicious smoothies and freshly prepared cookies. Why not start your day with a selection of home made pastries, brownies or a healthy choice of fresh fruit and take regular breaks with freshly brewed Tea or Lavazza Coffee available in the Academy Lounge area.
Fill out the enquiry form to have an event specialist Get in Touch with you
Conference Offers and Booking
Please call us on 0118 944 4231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any additional information.